Friday, March 09, 2007

boring.

sch was boring las.
first period, mass pe.
super tiring..
ran one big round ard macpherson sec and maha bodhi.
and another round inside sch.
*skip to after sch* LOL~
collected progress report.
i am quite satisfied with my results.
i only failed 1 subject(E8), combined humanities(s, g)
English: B4
Mathematics: B3
Chinese: C6
Science(p,c): C6
Combined Humans(s,g): E8
Design and Technology: C6
i topped my class in mathematics ! :D
super happy !
cos' improved from F9 to B3..
and there isn't any F9s in my CA1 (:
although still never reach my target(L1R4:20),
i am contented enough,
cos i improved from L1R4:29,
to L1R4: 25 !
SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEES xD
shall continue mugging in the march hols bah..
cos ct2 are coming !
and mathematics ct2 has my MOST hatred topic, algebra ):
ILOVEMUGGING :D :D :D

No comments: